Adaptive Management Committee Meeting
Attendance: Doug Baker; Dave Chroust; Dick Schneider; Sally Kefer (via conference call); Randy Brehmer
Absent: Aaron Greunewald
Meeting called to order at 10:00 a.m.
First order of business was to appoint a chairperson and secretary. Doug Baker offered to serve as chairman and Randy Brehmer offered to serve as secretary.
This meeting was to set the frame work for the functioning of the committee. Topics for the committee to address:
1. Direction the district should take in conjunction with the lake management plan once approved by the DNR.
2. Reviewing the harvesting program;
A. Review the overall game plan
B. Help develop a plan to become more efficient
C. Review the status of the equipment: Is more equipment necessary to be more efficient and effective?
3. Review the 2011 Exotic chemical treatment program.
4. Review the nuisance weed treatment program.
5. Establish a program working with the DNR for water chemical testing and water clarity testing.
Next meeting date was set for October 9th at 10:00 a.m. . Meeting place to be Town of Green Lake Hall.
Meeting adjourned at 11:00 a.m.
Minutes submitted by Randy Brehmer, Secretary